Posted By admin On October 7, 2011 @ 2:56 am In | Comments Disabled
Residents or businesses using the following steps can organize a Neighborhood or Business Watch Program:
- Review identified problems.
- Focus on crime issues in the neighborhood or business area.
- Help the community develop strategies to deal with identified problems or issues.
- Select a Coordinator and Block Captains.
- Schedule the next meeting and develop plans for future meetings.
Copyright © 2011 Hawaii Police Department. All rights reserved.