HAWAII COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT
SOUTH HILO PATROL DIVISION
CAPTAIN FRANCIS H. RODILLAS
DECEMBER 13, 1999
Big Island police are looking for 10 persons who have outstanding warrants against them. They are:
- Christopher L. Anderson, 29, burglary.
- Anthony Amoguis, 37, contempt of court.
- James Anderson, 42, wanted by Honolulu police.
- Linda J. Anderson, 45, revocation of supervised release and contempt of court.
- John Ashcraft, 45, revocation of probation.
- Eugene Aspromante, 57, commercial promotion of marijuana.
- David F. Perrells, 38, five counts of contempt of court.
- Angeline Avilla, 28, four counts of burglary.
- Kinzo Baba, 60, revocation of conditional release.
- Robert C. Bagley, 67, revocation of probation and contempt of court.
Police are urging the persons listed to turn themselves in to the nearest police station.
They are also asking anyone who has information on the whereabouts of the persons listed to call them at 961-2311 or 961-8805. The identities of callers will be kept confidential.
# # #