HAWAII COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT
SOUTH HILO PATROL DIVISION
CAPTAIN FRANCIS H. RODILLAS
DECEMBER 6, 1999
Big Island police are looking for 10 persons who have outstanding warrants against them. They are:
- Mark K. Adkins, 40, two counts of contempt of court.
- Jacob K. Ah Quin, 72, revocation of supervised release.
- Wallace Akana, 54, robbery.
- Kalani K. Akina, 35, revocation of probation and two counts of contempt of court.
- Daniel G. Ako, 37, revocation of deferred acceptance of guilty plea.
- Richard Alfafara, 31, revocation of probation.
- Franklin Alimoot Sr., 51, revocation of probation.
- Mary M. Allen, 42, contempt of court.
- Douglas M. Alston, 33, having no safety inspection sticker, no driver’s license and no no-fault insurance.
- Kathleen A. Amaral, 52, contempt of court.
Police are urging the persons listed to turn themselves in to the nearest police station.
They are also asking anyone who has information on the whereabouts of the persons listed to call them at 961-2311 or 961-8805. The identities of callers will be kept confidential.
# # #