HAWAII COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT
SOUTH HILO PATROL DIVISION
CAPTAIN FRANCIS H. RODILLAS
NOVEMBER 1, 1999
The Hawaii County Police Department has started listing the names of persons wanted on outstanding warrants. The Department will release the names of persons wanted for various offenses, but who have eluded police efforts to serve warrants on them. Police have tried to serve warrants on the individuals listed, but have failed for one reason or another.
The Department urges individuals who know they have an outstanding warrant issued on them to turn themselves in to the nearest police station. Residents who have information on the whereabouts of persons listed to call the police at 961-2311 or 961-8805. The identities of callers will be kept confidential.
Police are seeking the following persons on outstanding warrants for the following offenses:
- Gary Cheeseman, Sr., 31, revocation of conditional release.
- Gerald J. Cortez, 51, promoting dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Jack M. Napeahi, 31, four counts of criminal contempt of court.
- Alston K. Maluo, 25, two counts of contempt of court and one count of revocation of supervised release probation.
- Thomas Harris, 21, revocation of probation.
- Babara Jane Kalahiki, 63, Promoting dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Lamentation A. Kalauli, 33, promoting dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Edmond C. Kekaualua, 23, revocation of supervised release, contempt of court.
- Shawn A. Keolanui, 36, revocation of probation.
- Paula Kuamoo, 22, promoting dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia.
# # #