Tell Us What We Did Right.

Do you want to express your appreciation for a police officer? Please submit using our online form or send a letter to Chief Benjamin T. Moszkowicz at 349 Kapiolani Street, Hilo, Hawaiʻi 96720.

Tell Us What We Did Wrong.

If you had a bad experience with a police officer, you may file a complaint using a Police Commission Complaint Form (PDF 12 KB) (html), a Police Department Complaint Form (PDF 8 KB) (html), or both. (To view these PDF documents, you may download Adobe Reader®, which is a free download.)

The Hawaiʻi Police Department is committed to investigating all allegations of misconduct and to taking appropriate steps when any officer fails to meet our high standards.

General Feedback

Have a question? Something to say? Please submit using our online form or email us directly at: